Report cards were mailed out between May 27th and May 29th. You can also view report cards using the Sapphire Portal starting later today, June 3rd.
As a result of the unusual end to our school year, we have adjusted how we grade for the fourth marking period. For kindergarten, the students will receive an N/A which represents not applicable . First and second grade students will receive what they had earned in the third marking period. In grades three through six, students will earn a pass or fail grade. Students may be acknowledged for all the outstanding effort they exhibited in the fourth marking period in the comments. All students in grades 1 and 2 specials will receive a Satisfactory and all students in grades 3-6 specials will receive a Pass; however, Outstanding, Good, and acknowledgement in the comments may be given based on completion of remote learning assignments.
In the comment section of the report card, students will be notified of their homeroom teacher for the 2020-2021 school year.
Don’t forget to watch teachers welcoming students to the next grade level!
Are you curious about your homeroom teacher, your grade level team, or just Hambright teachers in general? If so, visit our new Meet the Teachers page on the Hambright blog.
Go to the Our School tab and select Meet the Teachers or click Meet the Teachers below.
Visit the link below for the full 2019-2020 PTO Spring Newsletter.
A special thank you to all those who serviced on the PTO board and also those who attended PTO meetings. You are all valuable members of the Hambright team!
This summer Penn Manor will be offering a Virtual Coding Camp for students in 5th or 6th grade during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Students will have an initial online meeting with Mrs. Keller or Mrs. Foster in June.
- They will join a CSFirst classroom online to receive coding instructions and access to Google’s CSFirst coding videos.
- After the initial CSFirst sessions, students will be able to navigate the self-paced lessons to create fun engaging coding projects.
- Click on the link to complete a form if you are interested in participating. https://forms.gle/2HPeYyqFBsjzEmEq8
- Internet is required. This camp is available to Penn Manor students at no cost.