A quick update on YWCA services that are being offered for students for 2021-2022 school year.
- WRAP KDG care for Central Manor and LeTort will be housed at Central Manor Elementary School.
- WRAP KDG care for Hambright and Eshleman students will be housed at Manor Middle School.
- WRAP KDG care for Conestoga, Pequea and Martic students will be housed at Pequea.
- Before and after school care through the YWCA will be offered at CM, Esh, Ham, LeT and Peq.
- Con students will be offered before and after school at Pequea and the district will transport back and forth
- Martic students will be offered before school at Pequea and the district will transport from Pequea to Martic in the mornings – they are NOT offering after school care for Martic students at Pequea.
Before- and after-school “wrap” programs offered for kindergarten
If your child is enrolled in the Penn Manor kindergarten program for the 2021-2022 school year and is in need of “wrap” services, please review the information here and contact Charles Linares at email@example.com for more information or an enrollment packet.