Race for Education Update

We are paying close attention to the weather forecast for Friday, May 3rd. Race for Education is currently scheduled to take place in the afternoon from 1:00 to 3:00.

We will make a decision by Thursday afternoon regarding whether we will hold the race as scheduled in the afternoon, move the event to the morning, or use the rain date (5/9/19).

Thank you for your understanding as we deal with Mother Nature and make the best decision for our students and staff based on the forecast!