Unfortunately the weather forecast does not look favorable for our Race for Education on Friday. We have decided to go ahead and postpone Race Day til the rain date which is Thursday May 11th. Times will remain the same.
We NEED lots of help to make this day a success! We will be in need of volunteers to sign up again using the NEW sign up genius link below. If you filled out the paper saying you could help on the rain date, we have your name, thanks!
Thank you and we are hoping to see you and the sun next Thursday!!
Please sign up below: